From now until August 26th, CDANZ is offering free advice from a professional career development expert and CDANZ member.
CDANZ experts can help you:
- make an informed career decision and a personalised career plan
- explore training and study options
- gain confidence
- look for job opportunities
- write and update your CV, cover letters and online profiles
- prepare for job interviews
Career advice sessions are available by phone, online or in person across the motu.
To find out more or book your first session, call or email CDANZ.
Call 0800 222 733 to book an in-person, online or phone session.
Phone bookings can be made between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
If you call outside of regular business hours, leave a message and they’ll get back to you.
Email [email protected] to book a session.
Make sure you include your phone number so they can call you back.